12 x pastel de nata
Pastel de nata is a Portuguese tart with delicious cream, packed into crispy, light, French pastry, then baked and sprinkled with cinnamon or icing sugar.
Pastéis de nata taste the best on the day of baking but thanks to our delivery service you can eat them at home*. We recommend to keep them in the room temperature (not in the fridge). Just before eating, we also recommend to heat them up in the oven without air flow at 100 degrees for a minimum of 7 minutes (depending on the oven) until the cream is warm. Do not heat them in a microwave oven. Warm pastéis de nata can be sprinkled with cinnamon and/or icing sugar.
* Pastéis de nata must be eaten until 3 days after baking.
ORDERS AND SHIPPING INFO
- Minimum order quantity: 12 pastéis de nata (1 box).
- Free delivery to all orders.
- Next day delivery for orders made until 10am.*
- Delivery from Tuesday to Friday.*
- Orders made between Thursday after 10am and Monday before 10am will be delivered on Tuesday. *
- Only for Polish territory.
- If you have a "promo code", use it during "Checkout".
- Limited to existing stock.
* See Terms & Conditions for exceptions § 8 p. 6.