Gift set TEJO
- 6 x pastel de nata
- grinded coffee Delta Gold 250g
- porto wine tea 75g
- can of sardines in olive oil 120g
- can of hot spicy tuna pate 75g
- gift box
ORDERS AND SHIPPING INFO
- Next day delivery for orders made until 10am.*
- Shipping cost: 25 PLN.
- Delivery from Tuesday to Friday.*
- Orders made between Thursday after 10am and Monday before 10am will be delivered on Tuesday. *
- Only for Polish territory.
- If you have a "promo code", use it during "Checkout".
- Limited to existing stock.
* See Terms & Conditions for exceptions § 8 p. 6.
Pastéis de nata taste the best on the day of baking but thanks to our delivery service you can eat them at home*. We recommend to keep them in the room temperature (not in the fridge). Just before eating, we also recommend to heat them up in the oven without air flow at 100 degrees for a minimum of 7 minutes (depending on the oven) until the cream is warm. Do not heat them in a microwave oven. Warm pastéis de nata can be sprinkled with cinnamon and/or icing sugar.
* Pastéis de nata must be eaten until 3 days after baking.